CEBIP Accelerate helps international visionaries navigate the U.S. startup ecosystem’s bumpy roads.
Foreign clean-energy startups – even those with advanced technologies and real traction at home – have much to learn about U.S. markets. And the first lesson is not all organizational structures or business models translate directly to U.S. industry.
Through an intensive six-month program – customized to each participating company’s specific strengths and needs – CEBIP Accelerate helps early-stage executives from abroad understand the demands of doing business domestically, and develop the best strategies to do it better.
With an expert combination of core leaders, top-tier advisors and sector-spanning partners, CEBIP Accelerate has the resources to convert science to success in highly competitive U.S. markets – and turn international innovators into domestic dynamos.
- US Soft Landings – baseline in culture, business structures, and funding
- Strategy and deep-dive sessions
- Opportunity identification
- Warm introductions
- Business plan modifications
- Funding preparation guidance
- Market-entry roadmap
- Home market: CRL 7-9, TRL 7-9, MRL 7-9
- US market: CRL 3-5, TRL 5-7, MRL 7-9
Rolling acceptance, admission fee, no equity taken, no physical residency